Stay at home, my heart, and rest...homekeeping hearts are happiest. (Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Wall decor
I bought this window frame at a craft show. I have it hanging on my living room wall. The wall is large, so I think the frame needs "something" on each side of it for balance and to fill out the wall, but I don't want it to look like "too much".
Hello and welcome! I'm Melanie, and I live in a small, comfy house in Illinois with my husband of 40 years. I have two sons: my oldest passed away at age 21 in September 2009, and my youngest moved out-of-state in 2019.
Making my home a beautiful and comfortable haven for myself, my family and my friends is my passion. I'm not a slave to any particular style; I prefer to decorate with what I love.
My blog incorporates these interests along with gardening, cooking, hunting for vintage treasures, day trips, talk about natural health and other musings. I hope you enjoy your visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment